We have a range of roles to get your teeth into at Leicester Tigers:
– Waiting staff
– Bar staff
– Kitchen porters
– Retail kiosk staff
– Cellar operatives
We are looking for individuals that share our views, are passionate about great food and a first-class drinks service.
With an eye for the detail that matters, a love of entertainment and good times, we always add a healthy dose of delight in everything we do.
Whether the guest is at the game, at a gig or at a conference, our promise remains the same – to create Legendary Experiences.
• Hardworking, enthusiastic and engaging team player
• Willing to go the extra mile for your team & guests
• Passionate about delivering a unique & exceptional level of service to our guests
• Being attentive to guest needs through every little detail
• Available to work weekends & evenings
• Previous experience in a fast-paced customer service environment recommended, but not essential
• Accurately deliver efficient and unrivalled service to approximately 25,500 matchday guests throughout the event day
• Making recommendations to our guests from our delectable offerings
• Confident in operating our innovative till & order system
• Prepare a variety of drinks at the bar and with a quality drinks service
• Match day rewards
• Holiday pay
• Match day meal provided (if applicable)
• An opportunity to advance yourself and develop skills with ongoing training
• Flexible work which fits around your family, social life and studying
• As well as our fantastic stadium, you have the chance to work at some our partner venues with other likeminded employees
• Be part of a new era of stadium catering at Leicester Tigers that will push boundaries and create Legendary Experiences
Would you like to become part of our innovative and exciting team? If so, then please apply below.