We promise at ExCeL London to take every event to heart!!
To achieve this, we live by the values that reflect what we are, how we do things, and where we aim to be. These values have guided us to develop and nurture both our business, and our people, since we opened our doors in 2000, and they continue to inspire us as we work toward our vision of being the home of world leading events.
With over four million visitors attending a diverse range of events at ExCeL each year, working here is fast-paced and dynamic. Every conference, exhibition, award ceremony, exam, film shoot, and sporting event hosted here is unique.
- ICE Totally Gaming 2018 – 06/08 Febuary
- Carloe Nash MCN London Motorcycle Show – 16/18 Febuary
- Hotelympia – 05- 08 March
- Tony Robbins – Unleash The Power Within 2018 – 19/22 April
- The Confused.com London Motorshow – 17/20 May
- Health & Care Show – 27/28 June
- Skills London – 23/24 November
By Train – Take the Jubilee Line to Canning Town, and change to the DLR towards Beckton, and alight at Prince Regent Station.
By Bus – The Excel is easily accessible via the 147, 241, 300, 325 & 473 bus routes. The N551 Night Bus also stops here.