Wincanton Racecourse is a versatile, unique and inspiring venue for all types of events all year round, indoors or outdoors. Set in 160 acres of land it is an ideal location for a range of outdoor events, such as clay pigeon shooting, archery, team building, concerts, live music, firework displays, horse or dog shows (stabling available), car exhibitions, caravan rallies and a whole lot more.
- Season Opener – 20th October 2017
- 150 Years of Racing Celebration – 29th October 2017
- Badger Chase Day – 11th November 2017
- Midweek Jumps – 23rd November 2017
- Christmas Party – 7th December 2017
- Boxing Day – 26th December 2017
- Newcomers Day- 6th January 2018
- Somerset National Day- 18th January 2018
- Midweek Jumps- 1st February 2018
- The Betway Kingwell Hurdle Day- 17th February 2018
- Midweek Jumps- 28th February 2018
- Midweek Jumps- 8th March 2018
- Midweek Jumps- 28th March 2018
- Celebration of the Horse- 3rd April 2018
- Family Fun Day- 22nd April 2018
- Cheese and Cider Night- 10th May 2018
- Ladies Day- 15th May 2018
How to find us:
Wincanton Racecourse is situated on the B3081 between Wincanton and Bruton. The B3081 is just off the A303 which is the arterial route between London and the South West. It is 37 miles south of Bristol and 38 miles north of Bournemouth. There is free parking at the racecourse and places allocated for disabled drivers are available in all car parks.
The nearest train station is Gillingham. There is a raceday courtesy bus service from Gillingham to the racecourse and it meets the train from Waterloo before racing and returns to the station at the end of the day.