Warwick Racecourse has always retained its historic charm and character. Nestled next to Warwick Castle, the racecourse is one of the oldest in the country with racing having taken place here since the 1700s, this is a course rich in tradition and heritage.
Warwick Racecourse enjoys a full racing calendar of jumps meetings throughout the year taking place on weekdays and weekends, afternoons and evenings. The racecourse has something for everybody from excellent race day packages to elegant hospitality suites, marquees and private boxes.
Forthcoming Events Season 2017/2018:
- The Grand Season Opener – Tuesday 26th September 2017
- The Autumn Meeting – Thursday 5th October 2017
- Business Networking Race day – Friday 10th November 2017
- Winter Warmer Members Day – Wednesday 22nd November 2017
- Eventmasters Christmas at the Races – Thursday 14th September 2017
- New Year's Eve Party at the Races – Sunday 31st December 2017
- Betfred Classic Chase Day – Saturday 13th January 2018
- Throwback Thursday Racing – Thursday 25th January 2018
- Gentlemen's and Kingmaker Chase Day – Saturday 10th February 2018
- Fabulous Fiver Friday – Friday 23rd February 2018
- Air Ambulance Countryside Day – Sunday 11th March 2018
- Spring Race Day – Wednesday 28th March 2018
- St Mary's Lands Cup Day – Thursday 5th April 2018
- April Race Day – Tuesday 26th April 2018
- Kids Carnival Day – Monday 7th May 2018
- Ladies Night – Saturday 12th May 2018
- Proudly Warwick Meeting – Wednesday 23rd May 2018
- Celebration Race Day – Wednesday 30th May 2018
Jockey Club Racecourses
Jockey Club Racecourses own and operate 16 racecourses in the UK. As well as staging some of the highest quality racing in the country, we own some of the country's most inspiring and flexible spaces for holding conferences, concerts and exhibitions as well as many other events.
How to find us:
Warwick Racecourse is ideally situated in the heart of England, with easy access from a number of main routes: M40 (Junction 15), M42, M5 and M6.
We are located on Hampton Street which is just off the A429 as you enter Warwick.
Warwick Racecourse is served by two stations, both of which are on the Chiltern line which runs from London Marylebone to Birmingham Snow Hill. Warwick station is the closest, located in the town just 1 mile away – a 20 minute walk.
The following Stagecoach Bus Services run on a regular daily basis –
x17, 16, x18, G1, 68.