Passionately deliver a 5* World class 5* service to all suite holders.
– To be a champion of brand standards bringing the O2 Arena hospitality to the next level making it a world reference in hospitality experience
– To promote inspiration and motivation within the Hospitality team to Always Exceed Guest Expectations. To support Suite Managers to achieve and deliver all the above and below.
– Ensure the smooth planning and delivery of a first class catering product to our suite holders
– Create and live the Levy Difference through delivering Legendary Experiences & Powerful Partnerships
– To ensure that the Company Health & Safety and Food Safety Policies are adhered to at all times within their own area of control
– To ensure compliance with all Responsible Service of Alcohol processes. Ensure RSA incident log handover is reported at the end of every event.
– Supervise all employees assigned to the area for the duration of the event and pre-event build up
– Ensure all employees are in their assigned areas ready to perform their duties, and have signed the correct documentation following Levy guidelines
– Assess staff competency and carry out on the job training and briefing where necessary
– Ensure assigned areas are ready for operation
– Ensure understanding, awareness and compliance with all of the Company’s security, stock control, loss prevention and key holder procedures, understanding accountability and consequences.
Requirements- Must be over 18 years old due to licensing restrictions
- Attention to details
Ability to support and drive change with effective project and stakeholder management skills
- Able to influence and operate at all levels
- Engaging, enthusiastic and motivated
Complex F&B background (essential)
- Has fire in their belly, not afraid to stay true to what’s important. Remains steadfast when the going gets tough