Calling all music lovers, entertainment followers and go-getters!
Fancy working at the world’s most iconic entertainment venue?
Now is your opportunity to join the Levy family and be the best in the show!
The Levy mission
To always wow your guests with world-class service and make it a night to remember at The O2 Arena!
– Providing highest quality service for your assigned suite and leaving lasting memories
– Familiarise yourself with the suite instruction for the event as well as the full food & beverage offering
– To provide guests with the highest level of hospitality service: meet, greet and take orders using the correct procedure all with a smile on your face
– Take full ownership of your suite management from start to finish of the event and ensure customers are billed correctly at the end of the night
– Always serve alcohol responsibly and report any incidents to your Supervisor
– Always be on time and ready to perform any required duties with a proactive and positive attitude
– Work together with your team to ensure all areas are clear and ready for the next event
– Attend all training and management meetings necessary for your job role
– Undertake any other duty deemed reasonable by the Supervisor/Floor Manager and Suites Management (working in any suite/suites, pantry, bar or kitchen) in order to meet the demands of the business
– Above all come in with a positive attitude, embrace the atmosphere and enjoy the event day experience in this incredible industry
Health & Safety
– To personally demonstrate that you take responsibility for your own health and safety and that of others
– Familiarise yourself with venue approved evacuation and health & safety policies
– Ability to lift and transport trays to and from an area, not exceeding recommended health and safety guidelines
– Walking and standing during event times with appropriate breaks given
Rate Of Pay: £11.00ph
Requirements- Must be over 18 years old due to licensing restrictions
- Competent use of written and spoken English