We are looking for confident and knowledgeable Team Leaders to join our team to deliver a friendly and motivating operation within your designated area.
– checking stocks and bar tariffs
– delivering a team brief for the day, including assisting with relevant training for new team members
– being flexible and proactive in assisting guests and helping staff with queries
– Allocating breaks, remembering to take into account peak service times
– Assisting with cash up, and closing stock procedures.
– Develop and maintain your knowledge of beverages and be able to both upsell and troubleshoot issues with your products.
– Ensuring all members of the team comply with company uniform standards and PPE requirements
– Adhering to Responsible Service of Alcohol Guidelines
– being a friendly face for staff and customers to approach
RequirementsMust be over the legal age to sell alcohol (18)
Previous bar experience required
Engaging, flexible and friendly in manner.
Good communication skills.
Excellent teamwork skills and a proactive, can do attitude.
Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
Confidence when meeting and interacting with people.
Ability to solve problems quickly and think on your feet