At SEC Food, we’re proud to be the official catering partner for The Scottish Event Campus (SEC). We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional customer experience for every visitor to the campus.
Our people really care about hospitality and we support all our staff members to help them excel and shine in all that they do. We love to hear from candidates who have a positive attitude and a real passion for great customer service. We believe that skills can be developed, all you need is lots of positivity and the drive to succeed within the team.
The Scottish Event Campus is Scotland’s premier venue for concerts, events, conferences and exhibitions. The campus comprises of the SSE Hydro, the SEC Centre and the SEC Armadillo. The company enjoys an enviable reputation as one of Europe’s most prestigious venues with the SSE Hydro consistently ranked in the top 3 busiest venues in the world by attracting over 1.1 million visitors each year.
About the job
– Handling cash and electronic payments
– Providing first class customer service to all visitors to the restaurant and bar
– Taking and serving orders to customers and clients
– Learning lots of new skills including Barista training
– Following all opening and closing procedures where required
– General bar and table service
– Maintaining cleanliness standards
– Any other ad hoc duties requested by management
– Assisting other departments during quiet periods
– Replenish stock when required
RequirementsThe ideal candidates should embrace the campus mission; Best Venues, Best People, Best Events and should always adopt the campus’s key behaviours; teamwork and collaboration, whilst providing an excellent visitor experience to every guest.
In addition to this, the ideal candidate will be:
- Customer focused
- Enthusiastic about exceeding customer expectations
- Experienced in a restaurant & bar environment
- A great team player
- Polite and friendly
- Able to follow standard mixology recipes