Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment and training of Compass’s staffing operation.
We are looking for Logistics Team to join our team & work at some of our Glasgow venues such as the Scottish Event Campus.
Are you an experienced catering professional or looking for flexible work to fit around your other commitments?
Looking for passionate, charismatic, hardworking individuals to join our team.
By joining the Constellation team you can enjoy many of the benefits we have to offer; Compass exclusive benefits Lifestyle benefits "perks" platform Health & wellbeing support programmes including access to our Employee Assistance Programme
#recruitmentday #weeklypay #flexiblework
Major Areas of Responsibility
- Working alongside our current logistics team members to provide support to all events across the campus.
- Responsible for checking both quantity and quality of goods before, during and after moving the product and ensuring they are ready ahead of service.
- Set up of all areas ahead of service.
- Logistics are tasked to conduct analysis of product sales and plan appropriate improvements in their areas.
- Identifying logistical problems and planning appropriate solutions.
- Overseeing the receipt and delivery of goods.
- Supervising suppliers and delivery drivers while onsite ensuring they follow venue health and safety procedures.
- Assisting with stock checks.
- Working alongside the Operations team to provide support based on specific requirements.
- Ability to communicate with client and customers, responding to requests timeously and feeding back where appropriate
- Communicate strategy clearly and effectively to the team and ensure that we are constantly innovating and developing our offer to maximise our performance and customer satisfaction
- Exceed Client and customer satisfaction
- Abide by our company regulations, setting the standard for those employees reporting to you
- Carry out all staff training and risk assessment needs in accordance with Compass Company Policy
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Health and Safety and Food Safety at work procedures and ensure these are being followed at all times
- Delivery of consistent and exceptional service standards
- Regular monitoring and development of each area within your remit, ensuring that the ‘look and feel’, food quality and presentation, team members, stock and hygiene checks are all exceptional standards.
- Ensure that all areas are set and open on time and operate consistently to the brand standards within defined area
- Report maintenance issues.
- Share and act on client, customer and team member feedback continually.
- Assist in the organisation, planning and delivery of hospital requirements
- Ensure compliance with Compass Group UK & Ireland Policies
- Consult and co-operate with clients on HSE matters
- Maintain good security of products
- Keep breakages and wastage to a minimum.
Engaging, flexible and friendly in manner.
Able to communicate effectively with all our customers, clients and colleagues. Listen and respond appropriately.
Confidence when meeting and interacting with people.
Excellent teamwork skills and a proactive, can do attitude.
Self-assured when working alone.
Ability to work in a high pressure, busy, fast paced environment.
Comfortable to walk & stand during majority of shift as well as frequent manual handling tasks.