Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment and training of Compass’s staffing operation.
We are looking for Event Staff of all levels to join our team & work at some of our Glasgow venues such as the Scottish Event Campus.
Are you an experienced catering professional or looking for flexible work to fit around your other commitments?
Looking for passionate, charismatic, hardworking individuals to join both our Front of House.
By joining the Constellation team you can enjoy many of the benefits we have to offer; Compass exclusive benefits Lifestyle benefits "perks" platform Health & wellbeing support programmes including access to our Employee Assistance Programme
#recruitmentday #weeklypay #flexiblework
About the Job
As an Event Team Member, you will be the face of the venue. Your role will include serving customers and clients the food and drink required, this will involve the sale and service of alcohol if over 18 years old. Your duties will also include:
- To be polite, professional and friendly at all times with customers, clients and colleagues
- To ensure the highest level of customer care is adhered to at all times
- To demonstrate a can do attitude towards individual customer requests and strive to exceed customer expectations
- To maximise all sales opportunities through selling techniques
- To accept payment and give chance to customers, including operating a till
- To acquire a good knowledge of all products in order to be able to advise individuals on their product choice
- To actively gain customer feedback, passing information gained onto your line manager
- To always look out for opportunities to develop out service
- As part of our commitment for continuous improvement and innovation, all colleagues are encouraged to seek ways to improve work activities and promote efficiency
- To prepare, produce and serve food to the brand standard applicable to the site
- Be prepared to assist colleagues in a willing and positive manner including assisting with other duties as required
- Be prepared to attend all relevant training sessions and meetings
- To promote a positive company image
- To make sure you are aware of, and meet the legal and Company requirements for fire, safety, health and hygiene
- To report health and safety issues to your line manager, including all accidents and near misses
- To promote food safety habits and methods of work
- To serve customers with hot and cold food and beverages on a counter during service times
- To clean all work areas during and after use and remove all waste to the appropriate area
- To comply with all company and unit procedures relating to cash handling and security, reporting any issues to your manager