Constellation is Compass Group's in-house temporary labour programme that provides a cross-sector workforce across the UK and Ireland. We are gaining further sites across the Isle of Anglesey and looking to build a small bank of KP's to assist with bookings across these new sites
Kitchen Porter Profile
At the heart of our operation, our Kitchen porters are pivotal in contributing to the delivery of exceptional culinary experiences. We are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and who embody a ‘can-do’ mindset.. Is this you?
Main responsibilities include:
– Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests.
– Communicating with the kitchen team and front of house colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
– Ensuring all cutlery, crockery and glassware is professionally cleaned before and after use and ensure all service areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
– Cleaning of all cooking utensils as required by the culinary team during the preparation (mis-en-place) and service times.
– Cleaning of kitchen work areas during and after use and removal of kitchen waste to the appropriate area.
– Assisting with the set up and clear down of your area, ready for the next service.
– Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
– Operating cleaning machinery as shown and trained in accordance with company policy.
– Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
– Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
– Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!
No experience necessary!
Why Work for Compass
All Training Provided. Compass Exclusive Benefits, Lifestyle Benefits "Perks" Platform, and Health & Wellbeing Support Programmes Including Access To Our Employee Assistance Programme
Apply online now via our short application form (only takes 1 minute!). We will be in touch straight away and if successful you could be working within a couple of days