We are looking for an amazing individual to support our newly formed Facilities Team recruiting great cleaners and facilities operatives to provide dedicated support across the entire Compass portfolio. This role will focus on the recruitment and training of new staff initially for the reopening of the hospitality industry and then the wider Compass business.
Main responsibilities include
- Designing and running recruitment campaigns,
- Sourcing new candidates,
- Screening candidate applications,
- Leading and supporting the delivery of online assessments
- Supporting in the design and delivery of training sessions
- To follow all procedures outlined in terms of candidate administration and booking systems
- To ensure that we adhere to all legalities involved in recruitment
- Ensuring that when not in the business your clients are handed over correctly
This role is a 5 out of 7 day working week. It will involve occasional weekend working and occasional out of hours to support the business operations.
The position will allow for both remote working as well as office based at our office near Twickenham Stadium.
Whilst working for Constellation, our people are at the heart of what we do. You will become and integral part of this. Constellation is a fast-paced environment.
We really are the people lynchpin, and often the emergency resource to keep the business moving. Overseeing a variety of contracts as the account manager you will support the attraction of candidates, and then match them to appropriate positions based on their skills and personality. Your role within the team is multi-faceted and your ability to multi – task will be key. Every day will be different and every client and venue you support will need something different.
Our Consultants must have a variety of skills, negotiation, patience, empathy and time management are just a few. They possess sound judgement and communication aptitude. They also have strong ethics and a collaborative spirit. Teamwork creates the foundation that makes our operation such a s success.