We are reopening this fantastic industry, so this is the first steps in getting back to normal. Are you looking for a new challenge?
Our hospitality staff thrive off the buzz of a busy day and interacting with the general public.
We are currently looking for experienced Front of House staff, including Waiters, Bar staff and Runners for one of our most iconic events The EPSOM DERBY.
This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of the comeback to the sporting calendar and work as part of a team who love to deliver first class service and experiences to sporting spectators and be a part of that exciting race day buzz.
Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment, and training of Compass’s staffing operation. The ability to connect our workforce across the Compass portfolio means that we can get the right people, in the right place and offer a flexible working approach across our vast collection of iconic venues and sectors. Not only at Epsom but you can involved at many of our iconic venues across London and the South. Fromm Goodwood to the Oval, Chelsea to Tottenham. You can choose shifts around your lifestyle.
Some of the key roles we are looking to recruit for
Waiting and Runner Staff Main responsibilities:
– Being the first port of call for all guests during their meal.
– Engaging with guests to enhance their experience.
– Dealing with their requests efficiently and accurately, communicating with kitchen and colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
– Serving food, beverages & accompaniments in line with service standards.
– Clearing tables and/or service points in a team environment.
– Know and can describe food and beverage menus including correct cutlery, crockery and glassware for the menu/beverage items being offered.
– Assisting with the set up and clear down of your area, ready for the next service.
– Order taking including use of written orders and/or electronic till and ordering systems.
– Delivery of menu items to table in a swift, professional, and courteous manner.
– Being able to make knowledgeable recommendations, proactively assisting guests with queries and upsell items to guests.
– Ensuring all cutlery, crockery and glassware is polished & impeccably clean before use and ensuring all service areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
– Escalate any service issues to the appropriate management team member.
– Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
– Follow responsible alcohol service policies.
– Coaches provided
so if you believe you have these qualities get involved and apply, we can get you out to work within 5 days of application.
RequirementsWe are looking for premium members of Hospitality staff to work at this years Epsom Derby as well as other events.
You must have previous Hospitality or Bar experience and be available from the 2nd-5th June, to work at the Derby
We need people that have commitment, drive and reliable. We can train you and will offer excellent scope to learn more and progress.