At the heart of our operation we are looking for individuals who share our energy and passion and who will contribute to the delivery of exceptional experiences.
We are looking for passionate, and experienced staff with a can-do attitude to be able to work at the Lords during the upcoming Cricket Season, with matches beginning from the April and continuing through to September with an exciting schedule of T20 Matches, County Cricket Games, 100’s and International matches.
This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of the comeback to sport and work as part of a team who love to deliver first class service and experiences to sporting spectators and be a part of that exciting match-day buzz.
Main responsibilities include:
- Communicating with guests and colleagues, being polite, prompt and friendly to ensure smooth delivery,
- Ability to remain calm during periods of high volume or unusual events, whilst remaining driven to complete your tasks,
- Undertaking cleaning tasks in various areas including but not limited to specialist areas, public washrooms, litter picking, changing rooms and offices, tasks will include dusting, vacuuming, washing down of areas, cleaning of windows, polishing of mirrors and furniture,
- Ad hoc cleaning of soft furnishings and carpets,
- Undertaking of deep and detail cleaning routines,
- Regular checking and restocking of consumables,
- Reviewing audit reports and actioning outputs,
- Responding to helpdesk requests within SLA,
- Support in the coordination of recycling processes, collection and movement of waste materials
- Ensuring all cleaning chemicals and products are used, stored and disposed of in accordance with site processes and training,
- Assist with new team members by giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Operating machinery as shown and trained in accordance with company policy.
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Able to communicate effectively with all our customers, clients and colleagues. Listen and respond appropriately.
- Punctual, reliable and trustworthy and self-assured when working alone.
- Confidence when meeting and interacting with people.
- Excellent teamwork skills and a proactive, can do attitude.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, busy, fast paced environment.
- Comfortable to walk & stand during majority of shift as well as frequent manual handling tasks.
- Previous experience as a cleaner would be an advantage, however not essential.
- Casual and based around business needs.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on both weekdays, weekends, evenings and occasionally overnight.
- Able to independently travel to venue
- Competitive rate of pay from £9.30
Although your shifts will initially be at Lord's if you are successful in your application you will be joining our internal agency Constellation.
Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment and training of Compass’s staffing operation and gives us the ability to connect you to roles accross the Compass portfolio and get you in the right place at the right time to offer you work wherever you are based.