Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment and training of Compass’s staffing operation.
The ability to connect our workforce across the Compass portfolio means that we can get the right people, in the right place and offer work wherever you’re based.
We are looking to Recruit Chef De Partiie’s to work on our Contract at Leeds Castle.
This is a temporary position with a variety of hours available, it will include weekends, evenings and Bank Holidays. We are open over the Festive Period.
You will need to:
– Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests
– Support with leading and motivating a team of chefs, whilst remaining driven to complete your tasks and supporting them to complete their own
– Ensure all ingredients are available for the entire menu matrix including relevant dietary requests
– Prepare food to menu specifications ensuring that Levy standards and procedures are followed
– Ensure portion control, correct preparation and storage methods to avoid waste
– Ability to remain calm during periods of high volume or unusual events
– Inspire those around you to be passionate about food
– Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
RequirementsEngaging, flexible and friendly in manner.
Able to communicate effectively with all our customers, clients and colleagues. Listen and respond appropriately.
Min. NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
Confidence when meeting and interacting with people.
Excellent teamwork skills and a proactive, can do attitude.
Self-assured when working alone.
Ability to work in a high pressure, busy, fast paced environment.
Comfortable to walk & stand during majority of shift as well as frequent manual handling tasks.