This is a flexible role; you can pick up as many or as little shifts as you like. You will have the opportunity to work in several different venues within the area should you wish too. This will mean that you will require your own mode of transport.
Some of these venues may be within an education setting and this will require an enhance DBS, please make the recruiter aware if you already hold one. If not, we will assist with this process.
At the heart of our operation we rely on individuals who share our energy and passion and who will assist in the delivery of exceptional experiences. Is this you?
Main responsibilities include:
- Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests.
- Communicating with guests and colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
- Act in line with guidance and procedures from lead chef and/or room manager, to ensure the team operates to its maximum potential.
- Liaise with all chefs, managers, stores and other catering assistants.
- Assisting with the efficient preparation, presentation and replenishment of food and services at required times.
- Assisting with the set up and clear down of your area, ready for the next service.
- Replenishing stock.
- Take pride in your business and adhere to agreed standards with your team.
- Actively seek to further knowledge and skills and improve personal performance.
- Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Operating machinery as shown and trained in accordance with company policy.
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Food safety, Allergens, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Personally, demonstrating that you take responsibility for your own health and safety.
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.
- Enjoy your work, smile and have fun! Attributes Engaging, flexible and friendly in manner.
- Able to communicate effectively with all our customers, clients and colleagues.
- Listen and respond appropriately.
- Confidence when meeting and interacting with people.
- Excellent teamwork skills and a proactive, can do attitude. Self-assured when working alone.
- Ability to work in a high pressure, busy, fast paced environment.
- Comfortable to walk & stand during majority of shift as well as frequent manual handling tasks.
Over 18’s only(?)
Previous similar experience would be an advantage, however not essential.
Food Hygiene Certificate.
Casual and based around business needs.
Must be able to work flexible hours on both weekdays, weekends, and evenings.
Able to independently travel to venue.
Competitive rate of pay.