Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment, and training of Compass’s staffing operation. The ability to connect our workforce across the Compass portfolio means that we can get the right people, in the right place and offer a flexible working approach across our vast collection of iconic venues and sectors. Are you looking for a new challenge? Our hospitality staff thrive off the buzz of a busy day and interacting with the general public.
We are currently looking for Kitchen Porters Back of House Staff for one of our most prestigious events, The Royal Windsor Horse show.
Royal Windsor Horse Show is the UK’s largest outdoor premier Show and takes place in the private grounds of Windsor Castle. The Royal Windsor Horse Show is a horse show held annually since 1943 for five days in May or June in Windsor Home Park. The show is the only one in the United Kingdom to host international competition for dressage, show jumping, carriage driving and endurance riding. In addition, there are over 130 showing classes.
PAY RATE: £10.85
When? 30th June – 4th July
**You must be available for the full event**
Travel: Nearest Train Station: Windsor and Eton Central, Windsor and Eaton Riverside.
Car Parking available for those that drive.
We are looking for passionate back of house kitchen porters and pot wash with a can-do attitude to be able to work during the Royal Windsor Horse show where you will have the opportunity to work the full event and be part of delivering 5*service for our sporting spectators..
This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of the comeback to sporting events and work as part of a team who love to deliver first class service and experiences to sporting spectators and be a part of that exciting event day buzz.
RequirementsKitchen Porter Main responsibilities include:
- Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests
- Communicating with the kitchen team and front of house colleagues to ensure smooth delivery
- Ensuring all cutlery, crockery and glassware is professionally cleaned before and after use and ensure all service areas are kept clean, tidy and safe
- Cleaning of all cooking utensils as required by the culinary team during the preparation (mis-en-place) and service times
- Cleaning of kitchen work areas during and after use and removal of kitchen waste to the appropriate area
- Assisting with the set up and clear down of your area, ready for the next service
- Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness
- Operating cleaning machinery as shown and trained in accordance with company policy
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.