Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment, and training of Compass’s staffing operation. The ability to connect our workforce across the Compass portfolio means that we can get the right people, in the right place and offer a flexible working approach across our vast collection of iconic venues and sectors. Are you looking for a new challenge? Our hospitality staff thrive off the buzz of a busy day and interacting with the general public.
We are currently looking for experienced Bar Staff for one of our most iconic venues, The Kia Oval.
We are looking for passionate, and experienced hospitality staff with a can-do attitude to be able to work at the Oval during the upcoming Cricket Season, with matches beginning from the 12th April and continuing through to September with an exciting schedule of T20 Matches, County Cricket Games and 100’s.
This boasts 30 days worth of work to offer you over the next couple of months!!
This is an incredible opportunity to be a part of the comeback to sport and work as part of a team who love to deliver first class service and experiences to sporting spectators and be a part of that exciting match-day buzz.
Pay Rate: £10.85 / hour
Requirements- Being the primary provider for all guests dealing with their beverage requests efficiently and accurately, communicating with colleagues to ensure smooth delivery. This may include written orders, or the use of electronic till and ordering systems (inc. EPOS and PDQ systems).
- Greet your guests when they arrive to the bar and engage in polite, friendly conversation.
- Able to communicate effectively with all our customers, clients and colleagues. Listen and respond appropriately.
- Taking orders and requests efficiently and accurately.
- Preparing and serving drinks with correct glassware & accompaniments for the beverage items being offered.
- Replenishing stock in line with consumption and par stock levels.
- Being able to make knowledgeable recommendations, proactively assisting guests with queries and upsell items to guests.
- Knowledge in pairing wine with menu dishes if requested by a guest.
- Assisting with the set up and clear down of your area, ready for the next service.
- Ensuring all glassware and tools are polished & impeccably clean before use and ensuring all service areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Allergens, profit protection, licensing laws, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Follow responsible alcohol service policies.
Enjoy your work, smile and have fun!