Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment and training of Compass’s staffing operation.
The ability to connect our workforce across the Compass portfolio means that we can get the right people, in the right place and offer work wherever you’re based.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
For a rewarding job where you have the opportunity to make a real difference?
If so then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Weekend Catering Services Assistant. This is a Customer Facing role of serving meals and drdinks and supporting with cash handling duties, however you may need to support with some wash up duties.
This is a part time weekend vacancy and the hours eachSaturday and Sunday will be 09.45 – 18.15.
Responsibilities may include:
– Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests.
– Communicating with the guests, kitchen team and front of house colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
– Ensuring all cutlery, crockery and glassware is professionally cleaned before and after use and ensure all service areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
– Assisting with the set up and clear down of your area, ready for the next service.
– Act in line with guidance and procedures from lead chef and/or room manager, to ensure the team operates to its maximum potential.
– Liaise with all chefs, managers, stores and other catering assistants.
– Assisting with the efficient preparation, presentation and replenishment of food and services at required times.
– Replenishing stock.
Requirement: Must have own transport or means to be able to travel to the site location, it is ideal if you can drive due to the location of the site.
Requirements- Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
- Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
- Wears personal protective equipment (PPE) as required.