Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment and training of Compass’s staffing operation.
The ability to connect our workforce across the Compass portfolio means that we can get the right people, in the right place and offer work wherever you’re based.
Are you looking for a new challenge?
For a rewarding job where you have the opportunity to make a real difference?
If so then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Catering Assistant within our Healthcare Sector
This is a busy and demanding retail role where you will find yourself customer facing, serving drinks and food items and cash handling but supporting in the back of house areas.
Responsibilities will include:
– Being polite, prompt and friendly to all colleagues and guests.
– Communicating with guests and colleagues to ensure smooth delivery.
– Act in line with guidance and procedures from lead chef and/or room manager, to ensure the team operates to its maximum potential.
– Liaise with all chefs, managers, stores and other catering assistants.
– Assisting with the efficient preparation, presentation and replenishment of food and services at required times.
– Ensuring all cutlery, crockery and glassware is professionally cleaned before and after use and ensure all service areas are kept clean, tidy and safe.
– Cleaning of all cooking utensils as required by the culinary team during the preparation and service times.
Cleaning of kitchen work areas during and after use and removal of kitchen waste to the appropriate area.
– Replenishing stock.
You will be required to hold or be willing to undertake at least a Basic DBS for this role.
The hours for this role is Monday to Friday 11.00 – 18.00 each day.
RequirementsExceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
Exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness. Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health & Safety, Food safety, Allergens, Hygiene, Manual Handling and COSHH.
Personally demonstrating that you take responsibility for your own health and safety.