Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment and training of Compass’s staffing operation. The ability to connect our workforce across the Compass portfolio means that we can get the right people, in the right place and offer work wherever you’re based.
Are you looking for a new challenge? For a rewarding job where you have the opportunity to make a real difference? Would you like to contribute to the greater good of the healthcare field? If so then we would love to hear from you!
A new opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Cleaning Operative to support our B&I sector. We are looking for new members to join team who are willing to deliver outstanding cleaning services for all areas in their warehouses.
As a Cleaner, you will play a vital role in infection control that is needed to keep the warehouse operating and doing what it does best.
• High and low dusting, mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
• Cleaning of communal areas
• Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
• Maintain high standards by ensuring all areas are clean, presentable and safe for visitors by following the required policies and procedures.
• Use equipment in accordance with the role following all Health & Safety guidelines.
• Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team with a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
• Confident working in a warehouse environment
• It doesn’t matter if you’ve never worked as a Cleaner before. What does matter to us the most, is taking pride in what you do and a willingness to learn and go the extra mile for our clients.
Due to the nature of this business, the below uniform is required:
- High Vis
- Steel toe capped shoes
This role is a holiday cover role from 30th November - 4th December hours of work are 6am - 2pm Monday - Friday - however there is a potential of more work to be offered for the right person