Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment and training of Compass’s staffing operation.
The ability to connect our workforce across the Compass portfolio means that we can get the right people, in the right place and offer work wherever you’re based.
We are currently recruiting for Catering Assistants to support in our restaurants located within the hospital.
As a catering assistant, your duties may include but are not limited to;
• Undertaking a variety of tasks within the catering facility including; serving hot & cold food, clearing tables, refreshment service, operating the till & cash handling
• As a catering assistant, you will be required to work under your own initiative and also as part of a team
• This role may involve basic food preparation i.e. salads, sandwiches
• Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy to promote a safe working environment at all times
We supply catering assistants to temporary bookings, both part-time and full-time, short- and long-term. Gain knowledge and experience across different units in the area. No day is the same as a catering assistant!
RequirementsNo Day is ever the same, we will require
- Ability to work efficiently and keep calm, under pressure.
- Stamina and enthusiasm.
- Ability to work quickly but efficiently.
- Ability to work well in a team.
- Good communication skills.
- High standards of personal hygiene.