Constellation is a new approach to the management, recruitment and training of Compass’s staffing operation.
The ability to connect our workforce across the Compass portfolio means that we can get the right people, in the right place and offer work wherever you’re based. We are currently recruiting for venues in the Whiston area for an immediate start so apply now!
Responsible for the cleaning standards across the hospital, this role will involve direct interaction with Patients and Medical staff on ward areas with responsibilities including:
• High and low Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
• Cleaning of wards, side rooms, toilets, showers and public areas.
• Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
• Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean, presentable and safe for Patients by following the required policies and procedures.
• Liaise with ward staff on a regular basis and following clear guidelines as requested
• Use and handle machinery in accordance with the role following all Health & Safety guidelines
Full time and part time roles available
Requirements• Good command of the English language with a passion for patient care and be able to liaise closely with ward staff.
• Awareness of high cleaning standards and be able to complete documentation on a daily basis.
• Must have a 'Can do' attitude
• Able to work under pressure, individually and as part of a team.
• Ability to work in a fast paced healthcare environment and has a flexible approach to meet the needs of the business.
• Previous cleaning experience and knowledge is desirable but not essential as full training will be given
• Be aware that this is a hospital environment and at times you will come in contact with patients that are particularly unwell or showing signs of distress.
• This position is subject to a Disclosure & Baring Service check costs, are met by the employer