At SEC Food, we’re proud to be the official catering partner for The Scottish Event Campus (SEC). We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional customer experience for every visitor to the campus.
Our people really care about hospitality and we support all of our staff members to help them excel and shine in all that they do. We love to hear from candidates who have a positive attitude and a real passion for great customer service. We believe that skills can be developed, all you need is lots of positivity and the drive to succeed within the team.
The Scottish Event Campus is Scotland’s premier venue for concerts, events, conferences and exhibitions. The campus comprises of the SSE Hydro, the SEC Centre and the SEC Armadillo. The company enjoys an enviable reputation as one of Europe’s most prestigious venues with the SSE Hydro consistently ranked in the top 3 busiest venues in the world by attracting over 1.1 million visitors each year.
About the role
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Chef de Partie to join our campus.
Your main duties will be supporting our Culinary Operations across the campus, help delivery of high quality produce for numerous customers and client groups throughout the campus.
The ideal candidates should embrace the campus mission; Best Venues, Best People, Best Events and should adopt the campus’s key behaviours at all times; teamwork and collaboration, whilst providing an excellent visitor experience to every guest.
In addition to this, the ideal candidate will have the following:
• Previous Chef de Partie experience
• An enthusiastic approach to work
• A great customer focus
• The ability to work as part of a team
• The ability to work on own initiative
• Experience in a fast paced working environment
• An awareness of both food and personal hygiene standards
• Good communication skills
• The ability to lead a section
• Liaising with the head chefs to deal with that is required
• Basic Food Hygiene certificate (advantageous but not essential)
• Basic Health and Safety certificate (advantageous but not essential)