Levy UK are looking for enthusiastic, committed and friendly individuals with Pastry experience who want to join our world class catering operation working across Retail and Premium kitchens areas delivering the tastiest meals at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
We are looking for an experienced Pastry Chef to prepare a variety of desserts, pastries or other sweet goods. Your skill in baking high quality treats should be matched by your creativity to develop new amazing tastes and recipes.
The ideal candidate will be well-versed in culinary arts with a passion for sweet and delicious creations. They must adhere to health and safety standards to provide clients with the best possible serving.
The goal is to enhance customer satisfaction so that we can maintain and expand our clientele.
• Prepare a wide variety of goods such as cakes, cookies, pies, bread etc. following traditional and modern recipes
• Create new and exciting desserts to renew our menus and engage the interest of customers
• Decorate pastries using different icings, toppings etc. to ensure the presentation will be beautiful and exciting
• Monitor stocks for baking ingredients such as flour, sugar etc. and make appropriate orders within budget
• Check quality of material and condition of equipment and devices used for cooking
• Guide and motivate pastry assistants and bakers to work more efficiently
• Identify staffing needs and help recruit and train personnel
• Maintain a lean and orderly cooking station and adhere to health and safety standards
• Proven experience as Pastry Chef, baker or relevant role
• Great attention to detail and creativity
• Organizing and leadership skills
• Willingness to replenish professional knowledge
• In depth knowledge of sanitation principles, food preparation and baking techniques and nutrition
• Working knowledge of baking with ingredient limitations (pastries that are gluten free, sugarless etc.)
• Certificate in culinary arts, pastry-making, baking or relevant field
We offer as an employer...
Excellent rates of pay combined with an invaluable opportunity increase your skill set and add to your personal development.
We will ensure that as part of our team...
You have an opportunity to work as little or often as you wish, when you work at events we will provide a smart uniform and meal during your shift. Beyond that you will be part of a team that has helped deliver hospitality at one of the most prestigious football ground in Europe, The NFL and various concerts and corporate dinners.