Levy UK are looking for enthusiastic, committed and friendly individuals with great Leadership experience who want to join our world class catering operation working across Retail and Premium areas delivering outstanding customer service at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.
You will be working at one of the most prestigious event venues across Europe. It is the home to Tottenham Hotspur Football teams and it boasts of hosting more events from NFL to world music concerts.
We have a variety of opportunities available, so if you are looking for flexible work to fit around your current commitments or you are a student looking for some experience – we will have a role to suit you! You do not need to have previous experience as our talented team are committed to training and guiding you.
RequirementsWe are looking for…….
• Prior management or supervisory experience essential
• Catering background is desirable but not essential
• Superb organisational skills
• Articulate and communication skills
• Open minded to the unique experiences we are creating
• Embraces technology
• Exceptional people skills
• An ability to work calmly under pressure and solve problems quickly and efficiently
• Ability to handle customer complaints and queries effectively and quickly
• Confident in assessing staff abilities and providing on the job coaching and development
“What will I be doing?”
• Ensuring the smooth running of all operations within your given area
• Empower your team to deliver unrivalled service always
• Managing staff and ensuring working hours and breaks are managed in line with WTD
• Complete necessary compliance documentation
• Adhere to all HSE guidelines
• Available to work weekends & evenings.
We offer as an employer...
Excellent rates of pay combined with an invaluable opportunity increase your skill set and add to your personal development.
We will ensure that as part of our team...
You have an opportunity to work as little or often as you wish, when you work at events we will provide a smart uniform and meal during your shift. Beyond that you will be part of a team that has helped deliver hospitality at one of the most prestigious football ground in Europe, The NFL and various concerts and corporate dinners.