Who we are:
LSS is an industry leader in delivering tailored facilities management solutions to the sport and leisure market. Our team has the experience and understanding to effectively manage all associated operational challenges.
The Wimbledon Championships are considered the most prestigious of the four annual Grand Slam tennis tournaments and the only one to still to be played on grass courts. Held at the renowned All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) the venue is prepared meticulously each year for the celebrated tennis event. Our aim is to maximise the world-famous Wimbledon experience and our staff are expected to work to the highest attention to detail, as they not only represent LSS but also the AELTC.
Reporting to Management Team, the Area Supervisor will:
• Ensure a specific area is cleaned to set standard and ready for use.
• Manage a team responsible and partake in cleaning tasks in your
area. Including but not limited to; toilets, offices, seating, VIP areas, collecting litter and removing waste.
• Build relationships with key clients and staff at Wimbledon to provide better service to them.
• Conducting daily audits and rectifying any issues that arise.
• Manage your team shift patterns.
• Comply with all relevant health & safety regulations.
• Be knowledgeable about the site.
• Support visitors when needed.
RequirementsThe requirements of this position include:
• Taking instruction from management.
• Ability to manage a team of up to 25.
• Ability to train staff (training workshop will be provided).
• Working as part of a team.
• Being punctual and presentable.
• Be enthusiastic and encouraging.
• Work well under pressure.
• Adhere to uniform standards and practices.
• Perform basic math in accordance to budgetary needs.
• Helping to deliver a great Championship.