There may be 11 players out on our football pitch, but it takes many more players to prepare our Hospitality and Retail divisions for a busy match day or event! If you are an experienced logistics porter looking for work throughout the week this role could be perfect for you!
Villa Park is the heart of football, everything we do we do with Passion, Pride and Purpose! We have an incredible team that you could be a part of.
If you have experience as a logistics porter within the event/catering/hospitality industry and are looking for work throughout the week, apply online today to join our logistics crew.
Our stadium consists of 20 hospitality suites, 18 impressive bars and 36 retail kiosks all of which must be set up safely, efficiently and to a high standard in order to serve up to 42,000 guests. This is a vital portering role to mastermind the logistics of our events and work closely with our operations team to deliver first class service.
• Enthusiastic and motivated player with a positive attitude.
• Willing to go the extra mile for your team and guests.
• Passionate about stadium and event logistics.
• MUST have previous logistics porter experience.
• MUST be aged 18 or over.
SKILLS & DUTIES:
• Ability to set up all retail, hospitality and event spaces as per client requirements.
• Knowledge and accuracy in matchday and event set up and de-rig.
• Safe handling and moving of furniture and equipment around the stadium.
• Maintain all back of house areas/store rooms to meet health & safety guidelines.
• Understanding of varying event layouts.
• Ability to understand and work from Banqueting Event Orders.
• Competitive wage with WEEKLY PAY.
• MVP (Most Valuable player) rewards.
• Flexible work to fit around your commitments.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.