QEII Taste are currently looking for Commis and CDPs to join the team!
Located next to Big Ben, QEII Taste by Leith’s provides hospitality to guests attending the QEII Centre. QEII Taste supports events held in the venue, ranging from an awards dinner for 20 guests to a canape & champagne reception for 2,000 visitors.
COMMIS OR CDP DUTIES:
• Assist the Head Chef in producing meals within the required timelines
• Assist in the smooth running in the kitchen from day to day, communicating effectively with all departments
• Meeting QEII Taste standards and complying with the Levy Restaurants vision and values
• Meeting customer satisfaction in everything you do
• To maintain clean and tidy prep areas
• To ensure you are informed on allergens and prepare food in accordance with specifications
• To be responsible at all times for company property and equipment
• Be aware of and adhere to legal and company regulations relating to Food Hygiene
• To maintain a positive attitude to Health & Safety
-Shift times are generally between 0700 – 1900hrs Monday to Friday, with some late night and weekend events
-Hourly wage starts from £13.00 – discussed after interview
-Offering 40-50hrs per week.
-Holiday pay available to be accrued.
-Uniform and Covid-19 PPE will be provided.
-Lunch provided in our in-house staff restaurant.
-Bicycle park and changing rooms available.
-Working alongside our most experienced and friendly catering staff, enabling you to gain and experience so much more!
HOW TO APPLY?
Just click on the “Apply Now” button to make an application.
We will give you a call to discuss the role you have applied for, ask a couple of interview questions and answer any questions you may have for us.
You must be available to attend a face-to-face interview between Monday 6th – Friday 17th September 2021.
Requirements• ESSENTIAL Previous experience in a professional kitchen
• ESSENTIAL Knowledge of allergens
• ESSENTAIL All applicants must have the required documentation
to support their Right To Work in the UK
• Valid training certificates to be provided at interview
• You will be expected to maintain the highest levels of customer
service at all times and have excellent communication skills.
• Good command of written and spoken English
• Applicants must live within daily traveling distance of Westminster
(postcode SW1P 3EE).
• Always be ready to share a SMILE :)