Your Summer is too short for the wrong job… Why waste it not being part of Logistics.
Logistics is part of the core of what we do here at Goodwood Event Catering. From driving deliveries around one of the largest motorsport events in the calendar to ensuring multiple units have the right stock at the prestigious Qatar Festival. Your organisational skills will be tested along with your aptitude and problem solving. You’ll be part of a small core team with a wide expanse of responsibilities. If you’re looking for a fantastic opportunity to work in the outdoors with a great group of like-minded individuals then you’ve stumbled upon the right role. The hours can be long but the rewards are sevenfold when you can look back over a huge event site that you’ve been key in setting up and delivering. Here’s the ins and outs of what’s required;
RequirementsHere’s the ins and outs of what’s required;
- Organisational skills
- Passionate about working in a close-knit team with common goals
- This job will be physical so please be prepared to help with deliveries etc.
- Accuracy is key with use of warehouse computer systems and delivery checks etc.
- Van/Luton driving experience necessary
- Forklift driving is required (training can be provided)
- An understanding that clean working environments are required and must be maintained
- A drive to want to support other departments
- Comply with all Company policies including site rules, health and safety, safe working practices, food hygiene, cleanliness, fire and COSHH
We’re looking for exceptional individuals and if you know that’s you then get in touch. We challenge you to find a better job at a better venue… you won’t.
Friends don’t let friends miss out, if you think someone would be great for this let them know.