Here at Aintree Racecourse, home of the Randox Health Grand National Festival, we are looking for enthusiastic, committed and friendly individuals who want to join our world class catering operation working across retail and hospitality areas delivering outstanding customer service.
We would like you to join our team working at one of the World’s most famous sporting occasions – the 2020 Randox Health Grand National Festival, taking place between Thursday 2nd April till Saturday 4th April 2020.
You will also have the opportunity to join our team across our 3 racecourses, Aintree, Carlisle and Haydock Park to work on race days, concerts, conferences and events – each shift will bring something different.
Roles we are looking for include:
• Bar staff – in our hospitality areas
• Waiting and wine staff – food and drink service in fine dining experience
• Catering assistants – food service in hospitality areas
• Service of food and beverage to thousands of guests, clients and customers at all of our events
• Working as part of a small or large team
• Adhering to all health and safety practices
• Use of specific equipment which will be trained based on role
• Performing to a high standard including presentation, attendance and communication.
• Flexible and fun working environment
• On the job skills training
• Competitive Weekly pay
• Meals on Duty
• Access to our Perks at Work website which offers discounts/cashback on high street stores, cheap cinema tickets and more
• Apprenticeship openings for your future development
• Opportunities to work across other sites at Jockey Club, Compass and Levy UK
• Holiday pay
• Free, optional coach travel available to other work locations
Other roles we are looking for include:
• Back of house staff
• Retail bar staff
• Team Leaders
Please be aware you must be of 18 years of age to work as bar staff.
If you are looking to apply to one of the above roles, please visit the advert for that role.
RequirementsAs a person, you must:
• Have a welcoming and approachable manner
• Show a high level of confidence and personality
• Be flexible across multiple work roles
• Deliver an outstanding level of customer service
• Have an ability to deal with customer queries efficiently
• Be able to form strong working relationships as part of a team and with management