Who we are:
LSS is an industry leader in delivering tailored facilities management solutions to the sport and leisure market. Our team has the experience and understanding to effectively manage all associated operational challenges.
The Wimbledon Championships are considered the most prestigious of the four annual Grand Slam tennis tournaments and the only one to still to be played on grass courts. Held at the renowned All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) the venue is prepared meticulously each year for the celebrated tennis event. Our aim is to maximise the world-famous Wimbledon experience and our staff are expected to work to the highest attention to detail, as they not only represent LSS but also the AELTC.
Reporting to an Area Supervisor, the Lift/Cloakroom/Restroom Attendant will:
• Ensure a specific lift is manned, operational, clean and presentable.
• Being courteous and friendly to patrons.
• Report any lift issues to the management team.
• Ensure standards and adherences to procedures are maintained.
• Comply with all relevant health and safety regulations.
• Completing daily tasks relevant to your assigned area.
• Comply with all relevant health & safety regulations.
RequirementsThe requirements of this position include:
• Taking instruction from management.
• Working as part of a team.
• Being punctual and presentable.
• Be enthusiastic and encouraging.
• Work well under pressure.
• Work hard and effectively.
• Adhere to uniform policies.
• Ability to work in confined area for long periods of time.