Who we are:
LSS is an industry leader in delivering tailored facilities management solutions to the sport and leisure market. Our team has the experience and understanding to effectively manage all associated operational challenges.
The Wimbledon Championships are considered the most prestigious of the four annual Grand Slam tennis tournaments and the only one to still to be played on grass courts. Held at the renowned All England Lawn Tennis Club (AELTC) the venue is prepared meticulously each year for the celebrated tennis event. Our aim is to maximise the world-famous Wimbledon experience and our staff are expected to work to the highest attention to detail, as they not only represent LSS but also the AELTC.
Reporting to a Team Leader, the Housekeeper will:
• Perform housekeeping tasks in various areas
including but not limited to VIP areas, public
washrooms, litter picking, change rooms and offices.
• Ensure your assigned areas are kept clean and
presentable to set standards.
• Ensure washrooms are kept clean and presentable to
• Restock consumables when needed.
• Detail-clean your areas upon close of play.
• Coordinate the recycling process, collection and
movements of materials.
• Attend to urgent cleaning calls when necessary.
• Assist in cleaning the arena bowl at the close of play.
• Be courteous and helpful to patrons.
• Ensure standards and adherences to procedures are
• Comply with all relevant health & safety regulations.
• Other duties are directed by Supervisor or
RequirementsThe requirements of this position include:
• Taking instruction from management.
• Working as part of a team.
• Good Communication Skills.
• Being punctual and presentable.
• Be enthusiastic and encouraging.
• Work well under pressure.