As a key member of our bar staff team, the role required candidates to be able to deliver an excellent guest drinking experience by serving a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to our customers. It is essential that the service provided creates a safe, welcoming and friendly environment, whilst delivering an efficient, energetic and professional service.
Bar roles exist across various public and hospitality units. Hospitality areas include many of our corporate suites and chalets as well as our Debenture Holder and Members’ areas, all of which offer a high standard of table service. Our public bars include units such as The Long Bar and The Champagne Bar which during the Wimbledon fortnight offer an electric atmosphere.
Your main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Providing drinks to customers and clients in a professional and friendly manner
– Restocking and replenishing bar inventory and supplies including glassware and ice.
– Ensuring all work surfaces, shelves, sinks and bar-related machinery are clean and presentable.
– Processing payments, float collection and cashing up (public bars only).
– Cleaning all beer lines, changing barrels and CO2 cylinders as required.
– Cleaning and sanitising bar refrigeration units, optics and ice machines.
– Ensuring all licensing laws are adhered to.
– Recording wastage in line with company procedures.
– Carrying adequate bar product knowledge and the ability to up-sell products where possible to maximise revenue.
Upon receipt of your application, you will be considered for all suitable roles and therefore need only to apply ONCE.
RequirementsMinimum 2 years bar experience.
Available from the 27th June 2020 - 12th July 2020 as a minimum (must be available for all dates inclusive). Shifts will be available before and after The Championships.