Are you looking to join one of the Midlands leading premier football clubs with recent inclusion into Europe?
Apply online today to join us for the 2019/20 Season and become part of the pack.
Our goal is to create legendary experiences for every guest or fan that enters our fantastic stadium and we do this with our diverse and multiskilled team. Join the pack and run with the West Midlands Premier League football team through 2019/20 season.
Are you a hardworking and reliable individual looking for flexible work?
You may be perfect to join our back of house pack!
Our kitchens and wash up areas are at the heart of our catering operation with our Kitchen Porters playing a key role in our culinary delivery. Working as part of our kitchen team, you will assist in the provision of a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within our business.
• Flexible to work fixtures & functions at Molineux Stadium.
• To ensure that all dishes, cutlery and pots are cleaned to a high standard.
• You will have exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
• Strict adherence to Health & Safety guidelines.
• Cleaning all kitchen work areas during and after use and the removal of all kitchen waste to the appropriate area.
• Operating machinery as trained to and ensuring safe working habits whilst working.
• Provide an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
• Assist with the checking of deliveries.
• Maintain professional standards throughout the kitchen
• Ability to lead a team of Kitchen Porters to deliver a high standard.
• Competitive wage with WEEKLY PAY..
• Opportunities to work exciting events in addition to match days.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE PROOF OF RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK