We are currently looking for a passionate and experienced retail catering manager to join our team here at Wild Place Project at Blackhorse Hill, Bristol, BS10 7TP. This is an exciting new role that would suit someone who has a strong focus on customer service and wishes to develop their career in the hospitality industry. The unit comprises of a cafe, pizza marquee and several outlets so the ability to multitask is a must.
Our company vision is great people, great service, great results and we believe your contribution is crucial to the success of the business. To achieve our vision, we live by the values of integrity, team work, passion, can-do and responsibility.
• Proven experience in a corporate or retail role
• Relevant managerial experience
• Excellent people skills, able to motivate, lead and develop a team
• Passion about food and customer service
• Knowledge about products and promotions
• Good financial and commercial acumen
• High standards and be quality driven
• Interpersonal, administrative and organisational skills
• An eye for detail
• Good knowledge of IT systems
• A 'Can do' attitude
Compass Group UK & Ireland offers excellent career and development opportunities, as an organisation that's proud of its great people, we believe in the opportunity to recognise and share success, that's why we offer a competitive salary, pension scheme and life assurance, sick pay, and company discounts. And because life isn't only about work, we offer a good annual leave entitlement too.