At SEC Food, we’re proud to be the official catering partner for The Scottish Event Campus. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional customer experience for every visitor to the campus. Our people really care about hospitality and we support all our staff members to help them excel and shine in all that they do. We love to hear from candidates who have a positive attitude and a real passion for great customer service.
The Scottish Event Campus is Scotland’s premier venue for concerts, events, conferences and exhibitions. The campus comprises of the SSE Hydro, the SEC Armadillo and the SEC Centre. The company enjoys an enviable reputation as one of Europe’s most prestigious venues with the SSE Hydro consistently ranked in the top 3 busiest venues in the world by attracting over 1.1 million visitors each year.
Embrace the venue mission; Best Venues, Best People, Best Events. By adopting core values for teamwork and collaboration. Sharing a passion for providing excellent visitor experience. Act as a role model and set an example for our team and the wider business.
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Production Senior Sous Chef, your main duties will be as follows:
• To work with the Head Chef to plan, organise and direct the preparation and cooking of food ensuring that the company’s reputation for quality is enhanced with customers and clients at all times
• Taking responsibility for the food production with a hands-on approach
• Driving sales through centrally driven menu planning and promotions and preferred suppliers
• Responsible for all aspects of food safety, HS and COSHH
costs involved in the kitchen against agreed budgets
• Acting as allergen champion for the whole campus
the ideal candidate will have the following:
• Excellent and Innovative culinary and presentation skills
• Excellent communication and Interpersonal skills
• Energetic with a passion to do a great job
• Able to manage staff in a calm, inspirational manner
• A forward-thinker who can prevent wastage
• Demonstrates a passion for food
• Team Player
• Excellent organisation skills
• Numerate and computer literate with an understanding of financial drivers