Are you a hardworking and reliable individual looking for flexible work?
You may be perfect to join our back of house catering squad!
Our kitchens and wash up areas are at the heart of our catering operation with our Kitchen Porters playing a key role in our culinary delivery. Working as part of our kitchen team, you will assist in the provision of a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within our business.
• You will need to be an enthusiastic and motivated team player with a positive attitude.
• Flexible to work across 7 days of the week.
• To ensure that all dishes, cutlery and pots are cleaned to a high standard.
• You will have exceptional standards of hygiene and cleanliness.
• Strict adherence to Health & Safety guidelines.
• Cleaning all kitchen work areas during and after use and the removal of all kitchen waste to the appropriate area.
• Operating machinery as trained to and ensuring safe working habits whilst working.
• Provide an excellent standard of customer service at all times.
• Assist with the checking of deliveries.
• Maintain professional standards throughout the kitchen.
• We offer a competitive wage with weekly pay.
• There is an opportunity to progress and develop skills with ongoing training.
• We offer flexible working hours to fit around your commitments.
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis with a mandatory induction and training day following shortly after your interview.