There may be 11 players out on our football pitch, but it takes many more players to deliver exceptional service across our Hospitality and Retail divisions! If you are a born leader and have the ability to captain a squad we may have just the position for you!
Our goal is to create legendary experiences for every guest or fan that enters our fantastic stadium and we do so with our diverse and multiskilled catering squad.
Villa Park is the heart of football, everything we do we do with Passion, Pride and Purpose! We have an incredible team that you could be a part of leading to deliver operational excellence.
Our hospitality division consists of 20 hospitality suites offering packages in exclusive executive boxes, fine dining restaurants, as well as informal lounges and bars with grazing menus. On a match day we cater for up to 2500 hospitality guests across the stadium.
• Dedicated and committed to working ALL match day fixtures at Villa Park.
• Strong communicator with a passion for food and beverage service.
• Focused on detail and ability to respond promptly to changing customer needs.
• Willing to go the extra mile for your team and guests.
• Serving food in line with Levy service specifications and standard operating procedures.
• Proven track record of restaurant management or supervision.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Ability to motivate a team and inspire the performance of others around you.
• Willingness to train your team to improve service standards and exceed expectations.
• Oversee handling of our reliable till system.
• Deliver first class and efficient service to up to 42,000 guests.
• Competitive wage with WEEKLY PAY.
• MVP (Most Valuable player) rewards.
• Opportunities to work exciting events in addition to match days.
• Flexible work to fit around your commitments.
Do you think you have what it takes to be picked to captain the squad and wish to give it a shot?
Apply online today to join us for Season 19/20!
ALL APPLICANTS MUST BE ABLE TO PROVIDE PROOF OF RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK.