Here at ExCeL London Hospitality we provide catering services to one of the biggest and most dynamic exhibitions centres in the world, the ExCeL Exhibition Centre!
We are looking for great people – just like you – to join our fantastic team.
The duties would include:
– Serving lunch to staff on a daily basis.
– Ensuring the Staff feeding area is kept tidy at all times.
– Liaising with chefs on the timings of food service and communicating this with the Office team.
– Assisting with Staff check in during busy periods (This would include running Staff / Lunch Bags to areas around the building).
– To ensure that the Company’s and statutory regulations regarding hygiene, safety, and cleanliness are complied with.
– To report any incident of accident, fire, theft, loss, damage and take action as may be appropriate or possible.
– To undertake occasional duties outside the normal routine but within the scope of the position and the department’s activities
– To report any complaint or compliment and take action if at all possible.
– To attend meetings and courses, as required.
In return we offer:
We believe in developing our people as our future leaders and investing in their careers with training, a competitive weekly salary starting from £8.00 / hour, pension scheme, holiday pay once accrued and meals on duty.
We value our employees and as such we like to reward success and encourage growth within our team.
To be successful in this role you must:
You must be eligible to work in the UK, with the relevant work permits and evidence and be available for work 4 / 5 days per week.
If you are a motivated individual with excellent time-keeping and attention to detail, looking to be part of a vibrant and pro-active team this could be the position for you.
Also, we require you to have:
• High standards and a great work ethic
• Good communication skills
• Enjoy working as part of a team, and flourish in the pace of a busy kitchen
• Previous experience in catering, working in a fast paced environment
• Be able to assist at any special functions, some of which may occur outside working hours