Are you passionate about Winning One Customer At A Time?
Do you PRIDE yourself on Passion, Respect, Innovation, Doing the right thing, and Excellence?
If so, then look no further! Apply today to be a part of the team here at HARLEQUINS as a Cellar Porter!
The role provides flexible working hours, suitable around your availability.
Harlequins is one of the oldest and most famous rugby clubs in the world. Founded in 1866, the Club has, throughout its vibrant history, been a proud innovator in the game both nationally and globally. The Club is a founder member of the RFU and is as famous for its quartered shirt, as for its expansive style of play. A truly local and global rugby club, Harlequins has over 230 community clubs and schools affiliated locally to The Stoop, its home of over 50 years in south-west London, as well as a further eight across the world.
Click Apply Now! We want to hear from you!
• Assist with the delivery and distribution of stock and equipment
• Ensure efficient and safe storage of goods and equipment
• Complete stock rotations in line with company procedures
• Be flexible and proactive when dealing with requests
• Assist in monthly stock take
• Support with event day set up
• Aid with the set-up of the full cellar operation including keg movement, gas supply and product merchandising.
RequirementsLogistics Operatives Requirements:
• Due to the use of heavy machinery, applicants must be over the age of 18.
• A nice and engaging team player
• Hardworking and enthusiastic
• Willing to go the extra mile
• Strict adherence to health & safety guidelines
• Operating machinery as trained to & ensuring safe working habits whilst working.
• Due to the nature of event days, weekend & evening work will be required