At SEC Food, we’re proud to be the official catering partner for The Scottish Event Campus. We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional customer experience for every visitor to the campus. Our people really care about hospitality and we support all our staff members to help them excel and shine in all that they do. We love to hear from candidates who have a positive attitude and a real passion for great customer service.
The Scottish Event Campus is Scotland’s premier venue for concerts, events, conferences and exhibitions. The campus comprises of the SSE Hydro, the SEC Armadillo and the SEC Centre. The company enjoys an enviable reputation as one of Europe’s most prestigious venues with the SSE Hydro consistently ranked in the top 3 busiest venues in the world by attracting over 1.1 million visitors each year.
We are currently looking for customer focused and ambitious Retail Team Leaders to work within our campus. Your main duties include but are not limited to as follows:
• Ability to communicate with client and customers, responding to requests and feeding back
• Be enthusiastic in everything you do
• Ability to handle complaints effectively and deal with difficult customers
• To ensure staff serve all food and drink in a polite, efficient, courteous manner and on time
• Be passionate about the food and drink we serve
• Hold the highest standards in customer service and thrive to be the best
• Communicate strategy to team and ensure that improvements are implemented to maximise performance and customer satisfaction
• Exceeded client and customer satisfaction
• Abide by company regulations, setting the standard for those employees reporting to you
• Demonstrate and understand good health and safety at work procedures
• Complete a full briefing for all staff (including Production). The brief should include general housekeeping and site-specific health and safety
• Implement strategies to develop, train, maintain and motivate workforce to deliver business requirements
• Continually develop, implement and monitor activities that will enhance team development and engagement and loyalty
• Be able to self-motivate and motivate others
• Maintain standards to the highest quality
• To ensure areas are always kept clean and tidy and ensure areas are Show Ready for the next day
• Ensure fridges are restocked, and all stock sheets are properly filled out, finished and returned to the Levy daily file
• Ensure areas are clean and stock to cash is correct before releasing staff
• Ensure waste control measures are in place.
• Ensure a high quality of food and drink offers
• Ensure team are coached, developed and supported to achieve targets.
• Be able to adapt to daily and weekly client/customer changes
• Promote the compass initiative of ‘SMILE’ focusing on client / customer experience
• Ensure all staff are dressed in a clean and correct uniform
• Actively implement and encourage all aspects of A Thousand Detail Dining/SMILE initiative with all staff members
• Ensuring all aspects of PPE, health & safety and food safety is upheld and all documentation is completed
• Ensure all payments are received from customers
• Keep breakages and wastage to a minimum
• Ensure all stock sheets and consumption sheets are completed in full.
• Ensure all floats are returned to the cash office and signed for
• Ensure any transfer dockets are completed and signed for
• To ensure all staff complete a cash declaration form
• Implement ideas and plans for up-selling and increasing sales and ensure this is continually being carried out by all staff members
• Carry out business development activities to help increase our customer base