Confident, customer centric and knowledgeable, our Hospitality Supervisors staff take pride in supervising a small team to deliver exceptional, friendly service to our hospitality guests. Responsibilities include:
• Supervising all staff members within your allocated area.
• Checking lay-up specifications, table plans and dietary
• Delivering the team brief for the day, delivering relevant training to
new team members when required, coaching and mentoring
during the shift as appropriate.
• Promoting high levels of customer satisfaction through motivating
your team to deliver great customer service.
• Liaising with clients to ensure all catering requirements are
delivered to the highest standard
• Dealing with any last minute requests and ensuring client
expectations are delivered.
• Implementing ideas for increased profit margins and growth.
• Serving clients and guests whilst providing an exceptional
• Cash & Stock Control
• Allocating breaks, remembering to take into account peak service
times, and maintaining service levels within the area.
• Ensuring all members of the team comply with company uniform
standards and PPE requirements.
• Collaborating with your team to ensure with the set up and clear
down of your area, ready for the next service is completed.
• Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health &
Safety, risk assessment completion, Hygiene, Manual Handling and
• Adhering to Responsible Service of Alcohol Guidelines
Requirements• Must be over the legal age to sell alcohol (18)
• Previous experience required in a similar environment at a similar level
• Engaging, flexible and friendly in manner.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent teamwork skills and a proactive, can do attitude.
• Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment
• Confidence when meeting and interacting with people.
• Ability to solve problems quickly and think on your feet
• Standards driven, with a hands on management style
• Great organization skills
• Able to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings
• Must live within 1 hour travelling distance of the venue.