Innovative and skilled, our culinary team create high quality food items, to the required specification, within their allocated area. Responsibilities include:
• Prepare, assemble and cook all menu items, providing high quality
dishes for the customer and client.
• Ensure your area is ready for the start of service, with all
• Assist the culinary team in the day to day running of the kitchen.
• Discuss and agree with the Head Chef the planning, production,
quantity and specification of each dish.
• Clear and clean down your section thoroughly each day before
going off duty.
• Communicate courteously and effectively with all colleagues,
demonstrating a positive and enthusiastic approach.
• Comply with all company and unit policies with regards to Health &
Safety, Hygiene, Manual Handling, allergens and COSHH, including
completing all required e-learning by the required date.
• Assist with new team members by giving respectful and
encouraging coaching as needed, promoting good safety habits
and methods of work.
Requirements* Current basic food hygiene certificate.
* NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in an appropriate subject. (or equivalent
* Engaging, flexible and friendly in manner.
* Good communication skills, including tact and diplomacy.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Ability to take direction, and to work towards and meet deadlines
* Excellent teamwork skills and a proactive, can do attitude.
* Ability to remain calm during periods of high volume or unusual
events, whilst remaining driven to complete your tasks.
* Acts in line with guidelines and procedures, to ensure the team
operates to its maximum potential
* Confidence when meeting and interacting with people.
* Previous experience in a similar position
* Able to work flexible hours that may include early mornings, evenings
* Must live within 1 hour travelling distance of the venue.