We currently have an opportunity for casual Chefs to join our team. This is a great opportunity for a customer focused individual to join a world leading food and facilities Management company.
Apply online today to join us for the 2019/20 Season and become part of the team
Our goal is to create legendary experiences for every guest or fan that enters our fantastic stadium and we do this with our diverse and multiskilled team.
Preparation and cooking of food.
Ensuring the kitchen areas are clean and tidy.
Health and safety regulations, ensuring they are followed at all times
Delivering a world class customer experience to our customers and staff
Assisting in all areas of the kitchen for breakfast, lunch, evening Functions
To organise and assist in the preparation and presentation of all food service at the required time, and as laid down in the Service Level Agreement, and the clients and customers.
To ensure that all food prepared with due care and attention, particularly in relation to customer’s special dietary requirements, for example nut, dairy or wheat allergies.
To ensure that the company’s legal and mandatory documentation is completed.
You must be:-
• Enthusiastic and motivated player with a positive attitude.
• Dedicated and committed to working match day fixtures
• Willing to go the extra mile for your team and guests.
• Passionate about food & beverage service.
• Deliver first class and efficient service
• Serving food and drinks in line with Levy service specifications and standard operating procedures.
• Competitive wage with WEEKLY PAY..
• Opportunities to work exciting events in addition to match days.
• Flexible work to fit around your commitments.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE PROOF OF RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK