Home of the Royals and host to the London Irish, Madejski Stadium has a packed calendar of Football and Rugby fixtures along with a whole host of events in the Royal Berkshire Conference Centre.
While 11 players entertain the crowd on the pitch, it takes a stronger, mightier team to deliver legendary service across our Retail department. With 16 kiosks across the stadium we need passionate, enthusiastic, hardworking team players to head up the large scale service operation.
Do you have what it takes to take ownership and supervise one of our kiosks on a match day in a fast paced, energetic environment? Serving a wide range of soft and alcoholic beverages as well as hot food
• Experience in a fast paced food service outlet is preferred.
• Enthusiastic and motivated team player with a positive attitude
• Dedicated and committed to working match day fixtures.
• Willing to go the extra mile for your team and guests.
• Passionate about food & beverage service.
• Must be aged 18+
RequirementsSKILLS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Must be capable of supervising small team of up to 12 people.
• Responsible for maintaining stock levels during service periods
• Cash handling, including post shift balancing of till
• Be able to delegate tasks to all retail team members taking into account various skill levels
• On the job training of teams to deliver pre-set service standards
• Ensure all necessary food safety paperwork is complete
• Knowledge of Responsible Alcohol Service laws is preferred though not essential as training will be given.
• Competitive wage with weekly pay.
• Player of the match rewards.
• Bonus scheme based on performance.
• Flexible work to fit around your commitments