Are you looking for a new opportunity as a Chef De Partie? A step towards your new career? Or maybe you want to move up a level and take on more responsibility?
Look no further as we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced, multi-talented and highly skilled Chef De Partie to assist in the preparation, cooking and presentation of food.
The successful candidate will ensure all work is presented to the highest standards in a clean, tidy, safe and pleasant environment.
They will also assist in the smooth running of the kitchen with direction from the Head Chef.
The successful Chef De Partie will undertake the following duties:
– Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes to standard
– Assist the Sous Chef and Head Chef to develop new dishes and menus
– Ensuring you have high standards of food hygiene and follow the rules of health and safety
– Monitoring portion and waste control to maintain profit margins
The benefits are:
– Competitive Rate of pay
– Day time hours only
– The opportunity of joining the Compass pension and share scheme
– Discounts at various high street stores and discounted cinema tickets
– On site benefits
– Free car parking
– Meal on duty
– Uniform provided
– Ability to develop within the company
– Work at some of the UK’s most prestigious venue’s
We look forward to receiving your CV.
Compass Group UK