Whipsnade Zoo are currently recruiting for experienced, energetic, professional front of house service staff to work in our catering outlets. From serving barista coffee in our Visitor Centre to waiting in our River Cottage Kitchen or Basecamp Restaurant to serving a three course meal to our overnight guests there are a variety of roles and work patterns available to work within ZSL Whipsnade Zoo to engage all interests and skill levels.
You will be required to work weekdays and weekends up to 5 days a week with occasional evening work to support events.
As a member of the catering team you will be instrumental in ensuring all the details of a visitors dining experience are met to a high standard to ensure they enjoy their day out at our great, unique venue. You will provide a safe, friendly environment for all of our customers whilst delivering an efficient and energetic service. You will be the face of the company and the first point of contact for our guests.
RequirementsApply now for the opportunity to be a part our service and join our talented team!
• Outgoing and engaging
• Previous experience would be preferable although training will be provided
• Passion for service
• Friendly, genuine and honest
• Confident and motivated
• High standard of personal presentation
• Polite and friendly
• Good customer care skills
• Awareness of hygiene standards
• Able to work in a busy environment
• Serving customers in a polite and friendly manner
• Basic food preparation
• Ensuring kitchen, service and restaurant areas are kept clean, tidy and safe