Are you looking to join one of the Midlands leading premier football clubs with recent inclusion into Europe?
Apply online today to join us for the 2019/20 Season and become part of the pack.
Our goal is to create legendary experiences for every guest or fan that enters our fantastic stadium and we do this with our diverse and multiskilled team. Join the pack and run with the West Midlands Premier League football team through 2019/20 season.
Our Retail division consists of a selection of food and beverage kiosks based across the whole of the stadium, operated by a strong team of 200+ working in a fast-paced environment. These food outlets offer an array of soft and alcoholic beverages as well as quality hot food and confectionary.
The Kiosk Cook is a pivotal role in the food production for our public catering kiosks. You will be responsible for all hot food production within your kiosk. All hot food should be cooked to a specified standard complying with food hygiene regulations, whilst keeping up with high demand and controlling wastage. This role reports to the Kiosk Team Leaders.
• Dedicated and committed to working match day fixtures at Molineux Stadium.
• Willing to go the extra mile for your team and guests.
• Passionate about food service.
• Ability to self-manage.
• Must be aged 18+
• Level 2 Food Hygiene qualified.
• Previous hot food production preferred.
• Ability to produce to quality food to meet high volume sales demand.
• Serving in line with Levy service specifications and standard operating procedures.
• Full compliance with food hygiene regulations.
• Competitive wage with WEEKLY PAY..
• Opportunities to work exciting events in addition to match days.
• Flexible work to fit around your commitments.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE PROOF OF RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK