Are you looking to join one of the Midlands leading premier football clubs with recent inclusion into Europe?
Apply online today to join us for the 2019/20 Season and become part of the pack.
Our goal is to create legendary experiences for every guest or fan that enters our fantastic stadium and we do this with our diverse and multiskilled team. Join the pack and run with the West Midlands Premier League football team through 2019/20 season.
If you have experience as a logistics porter within the event/catering/hospitality industry and are looking for work on matchdays, apply online today to join our logistics crew.
Our Stadium has 58 hospitality suites , 3 restaurants and over 40 retail kiosks all of which must be set safely, efficiently and to a high standard in order to serve up to 25,000 guests. This is a vital role to mastermind the logistics of our events and work closely with our operations team to deliver first class service.
Willing to go the extra mile for your team and guests.
• Passionate about stadium and event logistics.
• MUST be aged 18 or over.
SKILLS & DUTIES:
• Ability to set up all retail, hospitality and event spaces as per client requirements.
• Safe handling and moving of furniture and equipment around the stadium.
• Maintain all back of house areas/store rooms to meet health & safety guidelines.
• Understanding of varying event layouts.
• Competitive wage with WEEKLY PAY..
• Opportunities to work exciting events in addition to match days.
• Flexible work to fit around your commitments.
ALL APPLICANTS MUST HAVE PROOF OF RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK